[conspire] (forw) Re: IP reputation of 96.95.217.99, pacbell.net's NDR [030122-190102-62112]

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Mar 2 12:33:05 PST 2022

No explanation.  Just "Oh, maybe you did something bad, and we'll stop
blacklisting you eventually, but, if you do again that thing we cannot
detail to you and only vaguely imply, we'll blacklist you again, this
time, more resolutely."

Fsckwits.

What I read online is that AT&T has recently done a _lot_ of unjustified
blocking of IPs.

----- Forwarded message from AT&T Postmaster <abuse_rbl at abuse-att.net> -----