[conspire] Lease Renewal Offer / Our Apologies

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Jul 29 17:49:10 PDT 2022

This was mailed to my friend and co-worker Josh Neal
<josh at unixmercenary.net>, whose Internet domain I literally inherited
a few days after he suddenly died, age 33, of unsuspected cerebral
aneurism, not long after he walked out the door of his Parkmerced
townhouse on Dec. 17, 2007.

I felt briefly like writing back to say "Josh's current lease was not
the _only_ thing that expired."

----- Forwarded message from Parkmerced Renewal Department <renewals at parkmerced.com> -----