[conspire] Michael Paoli to be @ CABAL ... RE: CABAL ... Debian "blind" install: RE: (forw) issue encountered during installation

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Sat Jul 9 12:12:39 PDT 2022

... and planning to get myself to CABAL
I'll likely bring chips and the makings for dip.

So, yep, in person + Jitsi Meet.

And to join Jitsi Meet, you don't need anything special,
can do it all within browser ...
https://meet.jit.si/CABAL
or can also just dial in from
phone for audio only.  The URL has all the options, links,
number(s) and/or can expand with a click or two to see all the relevant
numbers.
US Dial-in: +1.512.647.1431 PIN: 3654 3335 40#
For many "smart" phones you can put in:
+ 1512-647-1431,3654333540#
And that generally works automagically dialing in.  Clicking the
"right spot" on the web page or link from there will also typically
have such phones automagically dial that.