[conspire] Cancelled: Weihnachtsmarkt - German Holiday Market, Dec. 10, 2022, 11am-9pm

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Dec 9 07:24:33 PST 2022

I wrote:

> Seen on NextDoor:
>
> Let's Celebrate: 10 Years Anniversary
> German Holiday Market
> Weihnachtsmarkt
> Dec. 10, 2022
> Mountain View Caltrain Station
> 456 W. Evelyn Ave.
>
> Saturday, December 10, 11AM to 9PM

Update:

"Hazardous Winds force cancellation of German Holiday Market.

With extremely heavy hearts, we regret that safety requires us to cancel
the German Holiday Market this Saturday.  The National Weather Service
forecasts winds in excess of 45 mph—wind speeds that can take out
trees—on Saturday.  Rain, we can handle. However, with our village of
tents and facades, the wind presents genuine hazards to which we cannot
expose our community or the public.

If you are still craving some German Holiday Market cheer, we will be
selling sausages, pies, cakes, Stollen, Lebkuchen, and more starting
Saturday and through next week in Mountain View and in San Francisco.
Please check www.germanholidaymarket.org for purchasing updates."