[conspire] Ecuador hats

paulz at ieee.org paulz at ieee.org
Sat Apr 16 13:33:20 PDT 2022

 Replies to email lists are vary from site to site.
For conspire, Reply: goes to the individualReply all: goes to list and individual
On many other email reflectors, Reply and Reply All go to the group.  One needs to manually edit TO to get anything else.
IMHO I like Rick's scheme, But sites for big Groups seem to think everyone should get everything.