[conspire] Computer books looking for a home

paulz at ieee.org paulz at ieee.org
Fri Oct 22 18:17:19 PDT 2021

 Many libraries accept donations which they sell to buy new books.   I know for certain this applies to Palo Alto, Los Altos and Cupertino.
    On Friday, October 22, 2021, 03:32:40 PM PDT, Josef Grosch <jgrosch at gmail.com> wrote:

 Greetings,

I'm starting the process of packing up the house and going through my
books. I've got a large pile of computer books that I would like to give
/ donate  to someone. Does anyone know of a non-profit that could use
the ? If anyone is interested I can forward a list.

Josef

--
Josef Grosch            | Another day closer |
jgrosch at MooseRiver.com  | to Redwood Heaven  | Berkeley, Ca.