[conspire] Birmingham, UK, LUG meeting starts 11:30am (our time) today, on Zoom

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Nov 16 10:19:24 PST 2021

Anyone here want to join me starting 11:30 am (Pacific Standard Time)
to visit the Birmingham, UK LUG?

You _probably_ will need to supply the Zoom passcode, which I've
redacted below because Charles posted it only to their mailing list
whose archive is restricted to subscribers.  To get the passcode, this
time, either subscribe at https://mailman.lug.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/sb
or telephone me (650-283-7902) and I'll give it.

Meeting announcement is arhere:
https://mailman.lug.org.uk/mailman/private/sb/2021-November/017179.html

----- Forwarded message from Charles Barnwell via Sb <sb at mailman.lug.org.uk> -----