[conspire] (forw) Reminder that we are NextDoor's product, not customers

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Nov 11 17:35:39 PST 2021

Quoting Ehud Kaldor (ehud.kaldor at gmail.com):

> Well, Rick, you just need to stop having opinions.

;->

I think next time I explain why an antivaxer's ritualised talking point is
partially well founded but that there's omitted facts that put things in a
very different light, I'll write at the bottom "Sure, I'm citing primary
sources for everything, but it's all just my opinion.  I could be wrong."

--
Cheers,                 "My hot flight attendant asked how I like my coffee.
Rick Moen               And that's when she told me:  'That's cute, honey, but