[conspire] Not an antivaxxer, nosirree

paulz at ieee.org paulz at ieee.org
Tue May 25 21:04:10 PDT 2021

 As for the "I'm not an anti-vaxer" guy.   Covid has the possibility of taking him out of the gene pool of the human race.
To the long list of lasting effects of COVID-19 infection, add one more: erectile dysfunction.
https://health.clevelandclinic.org/yes-covid-19-can-cause-erectile-dysfunction/

BTW, that headline is an assertion, not a question.  Wikipedia actually has a page on the Betteridge Effect.
Lastly, from what I read in the article by the real virologist, there seems to be a lot of evidence that COVID-19 was not deliberately cooked up in a lab.   Even if it had been, it would have taken a lot more time and resources than the relatively new facility at Wuhan has.