[conspire] (forw) Re: [skeptic] The origin of COVID: Did people or nature open Pandora???s box at Wuhan?

Akkana Peck akkana at shallowsky.com
Tue May 25 18:18:05 PDT 2021

Rick Moen writes:
[a rundown of several articles arguing both sides of the debate]

I'm definitely not a virologist and I haven't been following closely
enough to have an informed opinion on the source of the virus. But
I saw a very useful timeline/summary in the Washington Post today
that shows how expert opinion gradually seems to be changing:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/05/25/timeline-how-wuhan-lab-leak-theory-suddenly-became-credible/

It'll be interesting to see if any really compelling evidence
eventually surfaces to point to a clear answer. I don't think I've
seen anything really convincing yet, but I'm glad there are people
still investigating.

        ...Akkana