[conspire] Any local(ish) LUGs or such that may want DVD/CD sleeves? (up to 446 paperboard CD/DVD sleeves available)

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Wed May 5 21:48:55 PDT 2021

Any local(ish) LUGs or such that may want DVD/CD sleeves?
Thought I might ask/mention (have mentioned else-list), as hopefully
COVID-19 is winding down ... at least locally, and was thinking some
local(ish) LUGs or the like might resume distributing DVDs/CDs again
soon...ish.

Anyway, mentioned earlier (else-lists).

Feel free to pass along to 'em (or let me know) if you think of some
that may be relevant.  I did earlier mention to SF-LUG & Ubuntu-CA-US.
http://linuxmafia.com/pipermail/sf-lug/2021q1/015160.html
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-us-ca/2021-February/002968.html
https://www.wiki.balug.org/wiki/doku.php?id=balug:offered_wanted_hardware_etc