[conspire] Monday, Aug. 30 is voter registration deadline

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sun Aug 29 23:32:39 PDT 2021

If you're qualified to vote in California, are you registered?  If you
think you are, please check.  Where?  Here:
https://registertovote.ca.gov/

That site helps you register in your California county of residence,
_and_ lets you quickly verify an existing registration.  You supply
legal firstname & lastname, date of birth, either driver's licence #
and/or last four digits of SSN.

It verified I'm actively registered in San Mateo County with my choice
of party preference, with the correct street address.

Please go thou hence and do likewise.  Why?  Because Monday the 30th
is the final day to do full voter registration before the ongoing recall
election.  You can register, or you can alter your registration, online
via the above URL, through 11:59pm Monday night.

This is an all-hands-on-deck election -- for reasons I stressed before
and are here:  http://linuxmafia.com/~rick/election-2021-09-14.html

If you don't vote, if you've never voted, if you weren't going to
bother, please make an exception for this one.   Thank you.

To be pedantic about this, you _can_ still register right up to
Election Day (Sept. 14th) and still vote, but then you'd need "
“conditionally” register and vote at your county elections office.
Avoid that if you can.  More about that here:
https://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/voter-registration/same-day-reg

--
Cheers,                        My pid is Inigo Montoya.  You kill -9
Rick Moen                      my parent process.  Prepare to vi.
rick at linuxmafia.com
McQ!  (4x80)