[conspire] Signal's Chef's Kiss to Cellebrite

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Fri Apr 23 05:24:15 PDT 2021

On 22Apr2021 08:46am (-0700), Deirdre Saoirse Moen wrote:
> 1. First, Signal goes off on Cellebrite, in a *chef's kiss* sort of way:

Apropos of nothing, there was a Signal client update about the time this went out...

> 3. And, an old school style web page, with a nod that reminded me of the old zork.net. Consider how cheeky this is for an iOS dev-turned-CEO, previously deeply steeped in froufrou UI:
>
> https://joeblau.com

Lovely.  I really ought to put a proper web site back up some day for zork.net or spacehobo.com.  All I have now up there is an old rant about the Inform 7 source that doesn't even render well on modern browsers any longer.

Perhaps I'll go back to the old format:

	https://zork.net/1997/