[conspire] CABAL meetings of the apocalypse, Saturday, Sept. 12, 4pm

Lorne S salchootchkin at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 11:15:14 PDT 2020

Apologies, I normally never post here, but is it OK to forward this ONLY to
my local Linux User Group founder, and my son in Rome, Italy, who installed
Linux a year or 2 ago? both of them have been told many times about the
Cabal barbecues I went to in the 90s and oughties? They are not listserv
members.

I will be at the event tonight.

Lorne Salter
Gabriola Island