[conspire] I with I have $5000 for everyone who died of COVID-19

paulz at ieee.org paulz at ieee.org
Sun May 10 09:36:48 PDT 2020

Back to the start of this thread.  NPR radio had a piece just this morning.

FDA has not official approved Remdesivir, but has given special permission due to Covid19.
The number of doses of Remdesivir they will give free are expected to last through June.

Giliad has not decided on the price of the drug.  The discussion about possible price ranged from
* making it inexpensive to help people.* making it expensive to encourage spending the $millions to research future drugs.

IMHO, those who don't like the shelter-in-place rules also would likely not want rules on drug prices.