[conspire] I with I have $5000 for everyone who died of COVID-19

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri May 8 11:50:39 PDT 2020

Quoting Ruben Safir (ruben at mrbrklyn.com):

> This gets to be very circular.  The problem is not the word, but human
> politics, and I won't partake.

Oh, you're opting out of human politics and intending to spend the rest
of your life as a hermit?  (Neat trick, doing that in Brooklyn.)
Because, otherwise, you're talking deliberate nonsense, and frankly,
you're wasting everyone's time.

> I suggest the time has come to confront the hard work of human suffrage,
> and cultural conflicts and stop abusing the language.

Oh, fuck off, Ruben.  Spare us the really tiresome repetitive,
fatuous, intellectually insulting polemic.  And take the other polemics
with that one.  That really has no place here.  It's noise, and
irritating noise at that.

If you keep that up, I really _will_ bounce your sorry ass out of here.

> If this virus was from Jerusalem, it would be the Jerusalem SARS, just
> like it was the Middle Easter SARS.

Wrong.  This has already been explained to you.  Read it again until you
get it.  Have a nice day.

BTW, fixed your broken Subject header.