[conspire] I with I have $5000 for everyone who died of Wuhan-19

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu May 7 14:35:01 PDT 2020

Quoting Dire Red (deirdre at deirdre.net):

> The name of the virus is SARS-CoV-2, which causes COVID-19.
>
> It is not named for a fucking place, Ruben. That is what Nick meant, I
> suspect.

Clearly, yes.

Yes, Ruben, we know that the man with the orange alleged hair and
borderline personality disorder wants to distract attention from his
ignoring many months of urgent Presidential Daily Briefing warnings and
causing the Feds to do _nothing_, by redirecting everyone's attention
onto China instead, and that you're one of his groupies.  But really,
your omitting the Faux News blame-foreigners polemics when you're
outside your echo chamber would make you come across less like a jerk.