[conspire] I wish I had $5000 for everyone who died of Wuhan-19

paulz at ieee.org paulz at ieee.org
Wed May 6 23:42:41 PDT 2020

 Yesterday Gilead said it would donate 1.5Million doses.
Today, Gilead said it has already spent 50Mil on scaling up production of Remdeseriv.  That in addition to expenses to develop the drug and perform tests

Although it looks promising in trials, there is no way of knowing if an alternate therapy will be found that essentially obsoletes the Remdeseriv.