[conspire] "immunity" (COVID-19, ...) Re: Numbers racket

Deirdre Saoirse Moen deirdre at deirdre.net
Sun May 3 22:16:10 PDT 2020

This is a good 10-minute video about mad cow. You’re right that the prion diseases are another level of badness. I remember being fascinated by the whole idea that protein folding was another level of research above and beyond everything we’d looked at before.

Like, how many things we’ve missed are just…protein folding issues?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXcLb4oCYfg

Deirdre