[conspire] The Liar Tweets Tonight (Vote him away, Vote him away)

Deirdre Saoirse Moen deirdre at deirdre.net
Sat May 2 22:25:22 PDT 2020

> On May 2, 2020, at 20:33, Michael Paoli <Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu> wrote:
>
>> From: "Rick Moen" <rick at linuxmafia.com>
>> Subject: Re: [conspire] Let's look at fluview
>> Date: Fri, 1 May 2020 12:16:18 -0700
>
>> I hope people have learned to simply disregard what the Toddler says on
>> (at minimum) this entire topic.  Despite having top analysts briefing
>
> The Liar Tweets Tonight (Vote Him Away, Vote Him Away):
> https://youtu.be/TkU1ob_lHCw

That is well done. But my personal strategy has been:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7fjGntva18

(John Fogerty singing Lookin’ Out My Back Door from his back yard a few weeks ago).

Or for the classic version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aae_RHRptRg

It’s a song with quite a few nonsensical metaphors that makes a lot more sense than 45 tweets. And preserves sanity points.

I also want to point out this truly amazing three-minute surfing film shot in Santa Cruz and Capitola. In 20-30 years, it’d be a really great introduction to how surreal this all felt.

https://vimeo.com/413271065

Deirdre