[conspire] "immunity" (COVID-19, ...) Re: Numbers racket

paulz at ieee.org paulz at ieee.org
Sat May 2 15:50:12 PDT 2020

 Maybe someone the list can answer this without too much technicalities.

My (miss) understanding was that most diseases are specific to one species.  Most animal diseases don't infect humans and vice versa.  A few years ago there was an avian flu that raised a lot of concern because it could sicken both birds and people. Why is this?
Now I am hearing stories about tigers, dogs and cats with Covid19.  I won't ask how the animals got tested.