[conspire] (forw) Re: (forw) Not quite getting it

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Mar 23 21:59:50 PDT 2020

----- Forwarded message from Texx <texxgadget at gmail.com> -----

Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 18:23:17 -0700
From: Texx <texxgadget at gmail.com>
To: Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com>
Subject: Re: [conspire] (forw) Not quite getting it

Rick posted about delays in lockdowwns in other states.
(Omitted for brevity)

I get compliments from mangers because Im always asking "WHY?" and most of
the rest of the staff dont.

I pondered Ricks post for a few days.
Smart people would look at those delays and scream "You IDIOTS!".
Why would these governors do something so stupid?

I think I have an answer.
First of all, I would regard the people on this list as being far more
intelligent than the average person on this planet.
Unfortunately, the rest of the planet was out smoking crack when the brains
were being passed out.

There are a bunch of people scared to death of being voted out of office
for "killing jobs".
Remember, these people are watching Faux News.
So shutdowns get put off for a week in the name of stemming job loss.

Keep in mind that I dont think these people are doing the right thing, but
no matter how stupid something is,
you really should understand WHERE the stupidity comes from.

Its interesting to watch the Cretin in chief claiming that we are going to
open everything back up in 2 weeks and the governors who
know better who probably wont go along with it.
Im expecting some sort of a tantrum in 2 weeks when the country does NOT
reopen.

Is that baby balloon ready to fly?

Im still ready to take my chances with a military coup over what we have.

--

R "Texx" Woodworth
Sysadmin, E-Postmaster, IT Molewhacker

----- End forwarded message -----