[conspire] (forw) Not quite getting it

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Mar 23 11:27:22 PDT 2020

Quoting Rich Kulawiec (rsk at gsp.org):

> There is talk of it because someone with an understanding of
> medical/scientific issues inferior to the average fifth-grader *but*
> with a very large Twitter following babbled about it.
>
> Let's just put that to rest now, shall we?

Rich, thank you for the comprehensive rundown on the Chloroquine matter,
and welcome to the mailing list.

Also, I keenly look forward to seeing your
http://www.firemountain.net/covid.html page .  For whatever reason, I'm
getting 404 on that URL.

I may owe a small apology to Texx for being a bit too ascerbic, but as
an excuse I claim the fact that these are tense times.  (People posting
'I heard these things on the Internet', where what follows includes
truly harmful misinformation, tends to set me off.)