[conspire] (forw) Not quite getting it

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Mon Mar 23 07:10:26 PDT 2020

On 3/23/20 1:02 AM, Nick Moffitt wrote:
> On 22Mar2020 09:11pm (-0700), Rick Moen wrote:
>> Quoting Texx (texxgadget at gmail.com):
>>> Soap, alcohol, & colloidal silver work on both bacteria and virus.
>>
>> Please DO NOT spread notorious scams about 'colloidal silver'.  There is
>> zero science behind this assertion, only bullshit hucksterism.
>
> Seconded.  Colloidal silver is the number one way for libertarian nutjobs to turn themselves blue before dying of whatever it was they thought their "miracle cure" was treating.  And that's just the *least* harmful side-effect it can have!
>
> 	https://www.wired.com/story/does-colloidal-silver-work/

I'm in favor of a ban on colloidal silver for human consumption...as
long as the ban is drafted with a carefully worded loophole that
consenting adult Libertarians can find and exploit (and of course, sell
e-books about the loophole to each other)

   https://www.pigdog.org/auto/y2kmadness/link/2716.html

(They just need to be blue enough for their profile pictures to be
classified Libertarian on dating sites.)