[conspire] Correction

Texx texxgadget at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 18:59:16 PDT 2020

I have been unable to find the graph that led me to believe that CA was in
the vertical portion
of the exponential curve.
I still stand behind much of what I said, but if I cant find the graph, I
am going to retract the part about CA being in the vertical part of the
curve.
I no longer believe CA is anywhere near the end of this as I believed this
morning.

As they say "Garbage in, garbage out"
Sorry bout that.

Looks like CA hasnt hit 15,000 active yet.

Also looks like they need to hold CA to 20% over 18 months to avoid over
running hospitals.
Good luck with that.
It means we have to hold it down to 45,000 cases at any given time over the
next 18mo.
Looks like we are in this till 2021 Oct.

Im nowhere near as positive as I was this morning.

--

R "Texx" Woodworth
Sysadmin, E-Postmaster, IT Molewhacker