[conspire] Cabal & Covid19

Texx texxgadget at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 16:29:30 PDT 2020

Im going to presume that April is also cancelled and probably May.

I really wanted to come in March but I had a conflict, and I found out
afterwards that it had been
cancelled, so no biggie.

For those of you following the "Sullivan Saga", I had a victory Cabal
weekend.
I was hoping to get part of the lighting going in the guesthouse at
Sully's, but I got it all.
I also solved the issue to get part of the main house electrified.

At some point, Im going to install a Raspberry Pi to monitor the place.

--

R "Texx" Woodworth
Sysadmin, E-Postmaster, IT Molewhacker