[conspire] (forw) Re: CABAL in the time of Cholera^W SARS-CoV-2: March event cancelled

paulz at ieee.org paulz at ieee.org
Wed Mar 18 10:20:46 PDT 2020

 I'd been wondering about how various people deal with the self-isolation.
Italians sing from their balconies.
I have a list, similar to Rick's:  yard work, reading, cooking ...
Maybe I will get to the desktop PC with the hard drive that failed long ago.Maybe Rick will figure out the alarm beeping in the garage.
Yesterday, I saw lots of individuals walking.
Then I thought about places like NYC with no yard, and no balcony and too many people for even 1% to go on the sidewalk.