[conspire] COVID-19 and ME!

Ruben Safir ruben at mrbrklyn.com
Mon Mar 16 21:48:15 PDT 2020

also
http://www.covid19-druginteractions.org/

Prescribing Resources

The Liverpool Drug Interaction Group (based at the University of
Liverpool, UK), in collaboration with the University Hospital of Basel
(Switzerland) and Radboud UMC (Netherlands), have produced various
materials in PDF format to aid the use of experimental agents in the
treatment of COVID-19.

Please check this site regularly for updates and additional information.
Overview of interactions with experimental COVID-19 therapies.

UPDATED – now includes hydroxychloroquine.

A summary of interactions with experimental COVID-19 therapies
(darunavir/cobicistat, lopinavir/ritonavir, remdesivir, favipiravir,
chloroquine, nitazoxanide, ribavirin) and over 400 comedications are
shown. Please use your browser’s “find” function to search for drug
names within the PDF. [The nature of the interactions for many of the
comedications are available in the “Further details of interactions…”
PDF below.]

Click here to view PDF.

Updated 16 March 2020
Further details of interactions with experimental COVID-19 therapies.

UPDATED – now includes hydroxychloroquine.

Details of the nature of drug interactions with experimental COVID-19
therapies (darunavir/cobicistat, lopinavir/ritonavir, remdesivir,
favipiravir, chloroquine, nitazoxanide, ribavirin) and many comedication
classes are given in the PDF below. Please use your browser’s “find”
function to search for drug names.

Click here to view PDF.

Updated 16 March 2020
Administration in cases of swallowing difficulties.

Advice for administering experimental COVID-19 therapies to patients who
cannot swallow is given in the pdf below.

Click here to view PDF.

Updated 14 March 2020
About us

The Liverpool Drug Interaction Group was established in 1999 by members
of the Department of Pharmacology at the University of Liverpool to
provide a freely available drug-drug interaction resource for drugs used
to treat HIV infection. Since then, our activity has expanded to
included drug interaction information for the treatment of hepatitis B
infection, hepatitis C infection, primary biliary cholangitis and
various cancers (in collaboration with Radboud UMC, Netherlands). These
interaction resources can be found at:

www.hiv-druginteractions.org

www.hep-druginteractions.org

www.cancer-druginteractions.org