[conspire] CABAL in the time of Cholera^W SARS-CoV-2: March event cancelled

Ruben Safir ruben at mrbrklyn.com
Mon Mar 16 17:59:40 PDT 2020

> "Presymptomatic transmission of influenza has been inferred based on the presence of the virus in the upper respiratory tract rather than from appropriate transmission experiments. This is troubling because our review of the literature does not support significant influenza transmission based on positive nasopharyngeal cultures in the absence of symptoms." https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2646474/
>
> However, it's fairly clear, based on all the data being tracked, that asymptomatic transmission is significant in SARS-CoV-2, and the current hypothesis is that the incubation period is 4-14 days, perhaps longer.

It is actually simpler than that.  The presense of a pathogen doesn't
define or even corlate well with disease.  Suprise.  The host is most
often compromised in some way to all the pathogen get past humeral
immunity.

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!
http://www.brooklyn-living.com