[conspire] Public Surveys

Ruben Safir ruben at mrbrklyn.com
Mon Jun 8 14:03:28 PDT 2020

On Mon, Jun 08, 2020 at 01:42:07PM -0700, Deirdre Saoirse Moen wrote:
> > On Jun 8, 2020, at 13:38, Ruben Safir <ruben at mrbrklyn.com> wrote:
> >
> > Well, you have never been chased down pitkin avenue by 40 black kids
> > weilding clubs and knieves, or had a sister sexually abused, or been
> > shot at on the Livonia Avenue train station, so you have to always keep
> > in mind the source.
>
> Ruben,
>
> First of all, conspire is a bay area list.
>
> Second, I doubt your narrative on the second.
>
> Third, *I* have too been sexually assaulted. By a white person.
>
> What’s your fucking point?

Really, you would dragged down to a housing project basement at the age
of 3 by 8 black kids and sexually assualted for over 2 hours.

My point is, the survey sucks.  Once the violence coming from the black
community boils over again, people will pick up there money and leave,
because they don't want the crime, and the racism that stems from these
communities.

I can guarantee you that you never remotely experienced the kind of
bitter violence and hatred that we exoereinced in East New York and
Canarsie... not even in Oakland.