[conspire] Public Surveys

Ruben Safir ruben at mrbrklyn.com
Mon Jun 8 11:44:16 PDT 2020

On Mon, Jun 08, 2020 at 06:26:23PM +0000, Nick Moffitt wrote:
> On 08Jun2020 12:43pm (-0400), Ruben Safir wrote:
> > Nah
>
> Ruben, was that really worth the time it took for both you and all of us?

Nick, it is very early in the evaluation stage.  Surveys often find what
they are looking for.  the idea that the majority of people in this area
are in favor of the protesting is absurd.  In a few years we will know.

Also, FWIW, in Ferguson, the cops proved themselves to be in the right.

In NYC it took 30 years to get control of the crime problems enough to
lower the simmer on race tension.  There is a lot of reversal right now.
When people pick up and move with there pney out of minority areas, that
will be the real survey that matters.