[conspire] Is Jobeasy DevOps class worth taking? I think no.

Elise Scher elise.scher01 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 11:18:33 PDT 2020

This is Elise. I am on the Jobeasy email list. They teach classes. QA class
came first. Then a QA automation class.
Now they are starting a DevOps course.
You can either pay up front, or have an ISA, an income share agreement.
But they encourage you to lie on your resume and LinkedIn account.
They encourage one to pad ones's experience.
Then they give you a fake company and fake references to help you get your
first job.
But I don't like to lie. And I am not that good at it. Maybe I can do
little white lies like "Those pants look good on you" when they do not.
So I went through the QA course. But I don't have a job yet. It has been
months.
So Max Glubochansky, I think that is his last name, the Israeli Russian
guy, does not like me.
I am not a good statistic for him and his company.
My friend Mila from chorus introduced me to Jobeasy.
I think it is a Russian/Ukranian thing.
Mila is originally from Kiyev.
There are mostly Russians, Ukrainians, and people with related ethnic
backgrounds taking Jobeasy classes or being graduates of a Jobeasy class. I
am part Russian.
You all are very opinionated. What do you all think of Jobeasy?
First introductory Jobeasy DevOps class meeting is going on now.
Link to follow.

Thank you,
Elise Scher

P.S. I am an essential worker who works in a market 35 hours per week,
mostly doing sanitation.
But I have a BSBA and MBA.