[conspire] Federales in Portland?

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Jul 22 14:50:36 PDT 2020

Quoting Ruben Safir (ruben at mrbrklyn.com):

> Well my opinion matters.  Columbus was a great man who changed history

So was Torquemada.

> and deserves all the accoids he has ever gotten, although in Spain they
> give credit to his second in command.

As I like to say, we don't put statues of Rev. Jim Jones up in public
spaces, either.

   They estimated repair costs to public buildings approaching $300,000

Make the convicted criminals who did it pay for that, then.

Of course, this is one side's claims in an adversarial court case, and
if you don't understand the each side to a civil lawsuit pads its claims
shamefully and makes ridiculous and unsupportable claims because there
is absolutely no downside to doing so, then there's a bridge in Brooklyn
I'd like to sell you.