[conspire] verbose way I've yet seen seen say 'Ayn Rand was an idiot' Re: Federales in Portland?

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Jul 21 00:43:32 PDT 2020

> _Atlas Shrugged_ ... movie series, that would be longer
> more verbose way.  Not a horrible set of movies if you can
> ignore the political/philosophical bull poop, but way
> far from great movies.  Meh.  Whatever.

On the other paw, there's also the classic 1996 Usenet parody piece
alt.Shrugged -- one of whose supporting characters, appearing a couple
of times to give the story a certain «je ne sais quoi», is a certain
erudite Norwegian-American named Rick Moen.

https://everything2.com/title/alt.shrugged

As to the Randinista movies, Part III has a rare _zero_ percent on the
Tomatometer.  Way to go, world-beating, productive uber-capitalists!
Boo, moochers and looters!
https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/atlas_shrugged_who_is_john_galt