[conspire] Federales in Portland?

paulz at ieee.org paulz at ieee.org
Sun Jul 19 14:37:44 PDT 2020

A phone call from Portland alerted me to some heavy handed activity by people who are most likely federal officers in unmarked cars and uniforms with no insignia detaining people.  The people were never told who the agents were or why they were being detained.  One man was not told what was happening until he was released outside of the federal courthouse.

The state of Oregon has filed suit. Here is a link to an article from NPR. https://www.npr.org/2020/07/18/892617402/oregon-to-sue-federal-agencies-over-protest-enforcement
Meanwhile POTUS is bragging about successful activities in Portland.  I'll let you find the articles, if you want.