[conspire] Happy Canada Day

alexkleider alexkleider at protonmail.com
Thu Jul 2 09:52:38 PDT 2020

As one of your Canadian members, I thank you, Rick.
In my child hood, youth and (very) early adulthood, the Canadian Flag was the Red Ensign.
The current flag came into being under then Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau (father of the current PM.)
He also presided over the darkest of Canadian times during the FLQ crisis, but I digress...
There only remains to wish you and all list members a pleasant 4th of July- may you all stay safe.
Alex