[conspire] Update for BALE

tom r lopes tomrlopes at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 01:26:34 PST 2020

Click through the link Diedre  provided.  You may be surprised how much it
is.
First time I clicked the link it was $20+ then I navigated away from that
course and clicked the link again the price was $10+ which I bought.

Maybe you enable cookies and try and see if you can get a good price.

I click the Udemy link now on another computer and I'm seeing $10+ for the
course.

I'd be game for a study group If anybody is interested.  I'm in Oakland but
I can travel a little bit.  It's a 46 hour course so once a month wouldn't
work (and you'd just forget everything over the month)  I'll try to do 4
hours a week and see how that goes.

Thomas