[conspire] Update for BALE

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Mon Jan 6 19:40:06 PST 2020

> From: "Rick Moen" <rick at linuxmafia.com>
> Subject: Re: [conspire] Update for BALE
> Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2020 20:14:56 -0800

> Quoting Texx (texxgadget at gmail.com):
>
>> You mean executing /usr/bin/vi ?
>> (hysterical laughter)
>
> You have absolutely _no_ idea, and I don't at the moment have time to
> get into this (yet again).

Also been very well covered on conspire before, for those
that might wish/bother to search it out.

Let's see, there's not only the easy pickin's (e.g. Google search,
http://linuxmafia.com/pipermail/conspire/
), but also ...
I don't think the "older" Mailman version "advertises" the
whole archive as directly downloadable, but that's also there too:
$ (l=conspire; curl -s -I http://linuxmafia.com/pipermail/"$l".mbox/"$l".mbox)
HTTP/1.1 200 OK