[conspire] CABAL meeting, Saturday, Feb. 8th!

paulz at ieee.org paulz at ieee.org
Sun Feb 9 18:52:05 PST 2020

 Hope there was a good turnout.  Yet another 2nd Saturday when I had too many conflicts.
The link below predicts that no one will be using these languages, at least for work, by 2030.  At one time, I thought I was headed to a career as a Perl monger.  I concede that python has largely replaced it.  People seem to think that getting indents correct is easier than ending statements with";"

Perl
Objective-C
Ruby
CoffeeScript