[conspire] mailing list, forum and social networks

Ivan Sergio Borgonovo mail at webthatworks.it
Fri Dec 18 03:15:40 PST 2020

I used to have my own website where I was used to put things that I need
and may be needed by others and link to interesting stuff.

I always enjoyed mailing lists way more than forums since they are
asynchronous and they generally have a public archive.

I've never really used a social network till recently and mostly as a
social experiment rather than a tool.

Now that I've tried social networks whenever I read an email that has
quality content, I miss the feature to "like" it, to make it more
important and let more people read it.

--
Ivan Sergio Borgonovo
https://www.webthatworks.it https://www.borgonovo.net