[conspire] Inimicus curiae

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Dec 11 11:47:54 PST 2020

Quoting Nick Moffitt (nick at zork.net):

> As Steve Vladeck put it, "we have officially jumped the Kraken":
>
> https://www.supremecourt.gov/DocketPDF/22/22O155/163506/20201211114620451_Amicus%202020-12-11.pdf
> > BRIEF OF STATE OF NEW CALIFORNIA AND NEW NEVADA STATE AS AMICI CURIAE IN
> > SUPPORT OF PLAINTIFF’S MOTION FOR LEAVE TO FILE BILL OF COMPLAINT

Dammit, my umbilical hernia is liable to burst from uncontrolled bouts
of giggling.  This thing is just the gift that keeps on giving,  And,
honestly, I know he cannot help being a resident of Pahrump, Nevada, but
it's icing on the clown cake.

Deirdre said that _Citizens United_ just also filed amicus.  It's like a
Grand Unified Theory of Woo.