[conspire] Let's look at fluview

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Apr 28 19:21:11 PDT 2020

Quoting Alex Kleider (akleider at sonic.net):

> Indeed.
>
> [1] "North of 60" is an expression generally not know to Americans
> (as in USA people) but makes up a huge part of North America.

Family Moen is part Canadian (as my mother-in-law Cheryl is a
dual-citizen, US-born in Texas but also later naturalised Canadian), so
FWIW we're at least a little cognisant of matters way up there.

Or, as Christopher Eccleston's 9th Doctor put it, 'Lots of planets have
a North.'  ;->

('North of 60' was also the name of CBC's 1990s answer to 'Northern
Exposure'.)

--
Cheers,
Rick Moen                      "I shot a man in German just to watch him the."