[conspire] Let's look at fluview

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Apr 28 12:04:05 PDT 2020

Quoting Ruben Safir (ruben at mrbrklyn.com):

> the  best reporting seems to be in the Wall Street Journal..a but it is
> behind a paywall, and it sems to be worth every cent

_WSJ's_ editorial pages have always been good for delusional comedy value,
and that was true even long _before_ Murdoch bought the paper.

The one part of _WSJ_ I've always really cherished is the feature column
that starts low in the middle of page one, and then continues to a
usually long and fascinating in-depth story inside the front section.
I'm not even sure that feature has a name, but over the decades it's
hosted some amazing feature pieces in a broad range of areas.

--
Cheers,                            "Rand Paul being patient zero for a Senate
Rick Moen                          viral outbreak is a sign of a writers' room