[conspire] Numbers racket

Ruben Safir ruben at mrbrklyn.com
Mon Apr 27 15:16:18 PDT 2020

On 4/27/20 3:54 PM, Rick Moen wrote:
> Holy Moses, R0 medium estimate of 5.7.

about 4.2 in our model, which we sort of knew before it got here.  Eh -
it is a very fugable number.

Honestly, I don't care at this point.  I've been certain about numerous
things about this virus since it started to make it to the news in Wuhan..

1- that it would never be contained.
2- it is not nearly as deadly as the press was making it out to be (if
it was, it would never spread that fast)
3- the it had to have a decent lead up of shedding before symptoms would
arrive
4- By March I was certain that NYC was saturated already, with over 30%
of the population having had it already, especially since the reports
contgeon constants (R0) was so high
5- NYC will see about 55610K deaths.
6- This will not be over before September, but more likely will come
back in waves through next year.  If I was betting, this will go on for
about 1.5 years.
7-  The government is totally fucking up the tracking and quarantine.
8- The best weapon we have to fight this is a srong economy and a huge
investement in vaccinations, and we are failing at both.

And the most important one
9 - I refuse to be locked im my little NYC apartment for a year and a
half because of Matilda.

http://www.brooklyn-living.com/images/2020_wuhan_virus_city_03_30/subway_crowding.png

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.brooklyn-living.com