[conspire] Password permutations (was: Correction)

Texx texxgadget at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 17:42:27 PDT 2020

Bad user interfaces are part of the reason for passwords such as 1234.
Not saying its a good idea, just saying that I understand why people do it.

With a windows laptop, I CAN get into the machine with a linux disk and a
copy of "chntpw".
(Unless BIOS is locked down, but I make sure that stays unlocked)
Locked out of a MAC  you need your AppleId.
If forced to use a MAC, I will NEVER use a complex PW again.
Maybe smash 8 words together, but thats as far as Ill go.

Im brash.  Im ADD.  Im probably bi-polar.
I may not be a genius, but Im definitely brighter than the average person
on the street.
While clumsy, Im NOT an IDIOT.
I LEARNED my lesson!

--