[conspire] More relevant to the origins of this list.

Texx texxgadget at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 14:17:44 PDT 2020

I decided to light up 2 machines out of my junkpile and see if they still
worked.
Both machines have 600mhz celerons.
One of them came up with a dirty FS and took a couple rounds of FSCK.

Imagine my shock, however when I found both running Kubuntu,
one with quarter gb & 1 with half gig memory and both performed just fine!

I remember bringing in a quarter gig machine last year with a faster proc
that was only useable on cli.
Windowing just didnt work.

These 2 Kubuntu machines ran windowing just fine.

What a surprise!

I havent put them on the net, so theres no way to upgrade the python or any
other utilities
I need to get a home lab going.

My Python is coming along.  Still need to get practice with Docker &
Kubernetes.

--

R "Texx" Woodworth
Sysadmin, E-Postmaster, IT Molewhacker