[conspire] About that toilet paper thing

Texx texxgadget at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 19:00:30 PDT 2020

Everyone has been trying to figure out why everyone is hoarding TP.

The head shrinkers say that its because buying large quantities gives
people some control over their lives.
I suppose they are right, people bankrupting themselves investing in a 5yr
supply of TP does
give people control of themselves, by increasing their debt.

I have another take on this that doesnt seem to have hit the news.
How many disaster novels have you read where TP eventually became currency?
I dont have time to compile a list, but I remember a LOT of stories in
which this happens.

Im having a giggle watching sales of bidets and toilet seat retrofits
taking off.

While most of Tech is NOT laying off, having long ago mastered the art of
working remotely, Yelp has been hit hard by the business closures.
I notice that rates for contractors at Apple have declined 15/hr.

For those who havent heard, Trader Joes is open 0900-1000 on Mondays fro Sr
only shopping (often separate line)
I dont know their definition of Sr, I think its 65 & up(They arent listing
an official number),
but they arent carding people at my local TJs so Im getting in at 62.

Walgreens its 0800-0900 Tuesdays (Separate lines) AND special Sr only
discounts during those Sr hrs, 55 and up.

--

R "Texx" Woodworth
Sysadmin, E-Postmaster, IT Molewhacker