[conspire] (forw) What's going on with Fry's Electronics?

paulz at ieee.org paulz at ieee.org
Sun Sep 15 22:37:58 PDT 2019

 I remember buying a small electronics "box" at Fry's.  It didn't work.  I also noticed that something inside (loose screw?0 rattled when the box was shaken.   I returned it and got a refund.  There were no other of the same item in stock so I left empty handed.

A week later, I went back hoping to find a new unit.  There was one box on the shelf.  It rattled.
BTW, what happened with Central Computer on El Camino near 85?  It was more convenient than driving to Santa Clara.