[conspire] 737 MAX story keeps getting more fractally bad

Tony Godshall apgodshall at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 08:46:10 PDT 2019

New York Times audio:
https://dts.podtrac.com/redirect.mp3/rss.art19.com/episodes/b01d6007-c8be-4d9b-8650-b9fa930d4802.mp3

Quote:

In testimony before a House committee on Wednesday, Dennis A. Muilenburg,
Boeing’s chief executive, said, “If we knew everything back then that we
know now, we would have made a different decision.” Congress is
investigating two crashes of Boeing 737 Max jets which killed 346 people,
cost the company billions of dollars and raised new questions about
government oversight of aviation. So what did Boeing executives know about
the dangers of the automated system implicated in the crashes — and when

* Published: 10/31/19 2:54:29 AM

* Episode feed: The Daily - http://rss.art19.com/the-daily