[conspire] Where's Rick? (November CABAL rescheduled to Sat. Nov. 23rd)

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Oct 29 21:14:31 PDT 2019

The normal CABAL date for November would normally be Saturday, Nov. 8th.
If you want to join me and Deirdre for a CABAL meeting on that day --
simple!  Just fly out to White Bay in a remote part of the British
Virgin Islands island of Jost Van Dyke.  Deirdre and I will be
participating in a beach party on the last full day of our November
Caribbean cruise.

Hey, it could happen!

If you would rather not, then you can come to CABAL at its revised
November date, Saturday, Nov 23rd, 4pm to midnight.  (That's the weekend
_before_ American Thanksgiving, because of the weird way the calendar
works out in Nov. 2019.)

If perchance you want to catch up with me and Deirdre:

UA 2239
LV SFO Th 2019-10-31  13:15
AR EWR Th 2019-10-31  21:40

(overnight in a somewhat depressing airport hotel)

UA 1444
LV EWR Fr 2019-11-01 08:47
AR SXM Fr 2019-11-01 13:10  (SXM is the airport for Sint Maarten, the
Dutch half of a Caribbean island.  We then take a cab over to the French
side.)

2019-11-01 overnight at
Centr'hôtel
Rue du General Charles de Gaulle, Marigot, St. Martin
centrhotel.fr

Sa 2019-11-02 2-4pm Boarding M/V SeaDream I, Port de Galisbay. St. Martin
Su 2019-11-03 Falmouth Bay, Antigua & Barbuda
Mo 2019-11-04 Little Bay, Montserrat
Tu 2019-11-05 Frigate or Friars Bay, Saint Kitts and Nevis
We 2019-11-06 Saba, Dutch Caribbean, travel to St. Barts
Th 2019-11-07 Gustavia, St. Barts, French West Indies
Fr 2019-11-07 Gustavia, St. Barts, French West Indies
Sa 2019-11-08 White Bay, Jost Van Dyke, British Virgin Islands
Sa 2019-11-09 8-10am Disembarking SeaDream I, Crown Bay Cruise Dock,
   Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas USVI

(two nights at a so-so hotel near downtown Charlotte Amalie)

UA 1482
LV STT Mo 2019-11-11  15:25
AR EWR Mo 2019-11-11  18:49

(Once again, that's Newark, New Jersey.)

UA 1257
LV EWR Mo 2019-11-11  20:00
AR SFO Mo 2019-11-11  23:29

Odds are, we'll be a little fatigued.